Dates & Times
Sep 19, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Sep 26, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Oct 3, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Oct 10, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Oct 17, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Oct 24, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Oct 31, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Nov 2, 20199:00am - 2:00pm
Nov 7, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Nov 14, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
- Show allless
What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
Who is Alpha for?
Alpha really is for anyone who's curious. The talks are designed to encourage debate and explore the basics of the Christian faith in a friendly, honest and informal environment. You are free to discuss as much or as little as you want.
How does it work?
Alpha usually lasts for 11 weeks with a day or weekend away in the middle. Each session usually includes:
Food, Video, & Discussion
Where is it held?
10115 Main St
Bothell, WA 98011
What the talks on the Alpha course cover?
Alpha guests explore Christianity in a relaxed, welcoming and engaging atmosphere. Each session explores a particular question:
- Week 1: Is There More to Life Than This?
- Week 2: Who is Jesus?
- Week 3: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Week 4: How Can I Have Faith?
- Week 5: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Week 6: Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- Week 7: How Does God Guide Us?
- Getaway: Who is the Holy Spirit?, What does the Holy Spirit do?, How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?, How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- Week 8: Does God Heal Today?
- Week 9: What about the Church?